Why study in United States
US education is recognized all over the world. 30 of the top 100 best world universities are located in US according to Quacquarelli Symonds World Rankings for 2015/2016. As a result of this more international students study in USA than any other country. Qualifications from USA are considered to be top-notch and it is valued as first-class in every part of the Earth. Education from US serves as a spring-board that can accelerate your future career and educational goals.
USA continues to be the source of most of the world’s ground-breaking developments in technology, business, arts and beyond. International students are allowed to work part time during studies and may also have the opportunity for post-graduate work visa depending on what you study. USA institutions have three intakes in the year and these are Summer, Fall and winter intake. We have agreement with colleges, universities, high schools and training institutions to suit your quest.
The following schools are our study abroad partners in the United States:
- Western Illinois University View Website
- Webster University View Website
- Montana State University View Website
- American University of Barbados View Website
- Gannon University View Website
- University of Mount Union View Website
- College of Lake County View Website
- Tiffin University View Website
- University of Nebraska Omaha View Website
How to apply
Contact Gladys N. Acheampong Astolinks team leader now for your application, admission, scholarship information and visa process on 0265341070 or email email@example.com. Apply to the Office near You. Click the button below