Why study in France
France is the ideal place to study abroad for your degree thanks to its rich culture, gastronomy, architecture, and thriving student life!
Studying in France gives you the opportunity to learn the language and gain cultural perspective. The experience will give you the upper hand when pursuing an international career and will give your CV a competitive edge.
- Attractive tuition rates in France
- Quality higher education adapted to students’ needs
- Outstanding research and development opportunities
- France is a world-class economic power
- France is home to leading international corporations: Airbus, Total, Orange, LVMH, L’Oréal, Danone…
- Young talent is valued in innovation and entrepreneurship sectors
- French lifestyle: Paris is the #1 student city! (QS Best Student Cities, 2014)
- French is the third most common business language
- France is an appealing destination for students worldwide
- 9 out of 10 international students recommend France as a study destination (Baromètre Campus France,2013)
Entry requirements for education in France are; Degree certificate, Transcript, WASSCE/SSSCE, Birth certificate, and traveling Passport .
Students from Africa who would like to study business courses can consider France and the rest of the schengen countries as their cost of tuition and living expenses is cheap.
How to apply
Consider France now by us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0322 029 802